close


Home

I'm staring out into the night,
我凝視著黑夜,
Trying to hide the pain.
試著隱藏痛苦。
I'm going to the place where love.
我正要去有愛的地方。
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
我知道快樂是不須付出代價的。
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.
而 你的痛苦是另外一種痛。

*Well I'm going home,
嗯,我要回家,
Back to the place where I belong,
回到那個屬於我的地方,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
回到那個我覺得被你深愛的地方。
I'm not running from.
我並不是要逃離什麼。
No, I think you got me all wrong.
不,我想你看錯了我。
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
我不後悔 過這個我選擇的生活。
But these places and these faces are getting old,
不過,這些人 這些地方都不再年輕了*


So I'm going home.
所以 我要回家。
Well I'm going home.
嗯,我要回家。

The miles are getting longer, it seems,
好像這條路越走越長,
The closer I get to you.
我就離你越來越近。
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
對你來說  我從不是個最好的男人或朋友
But your love, it makes true.
但是你的愛,讓一切成真。
And I don't know why.
我不知道為什麼
You always seem to give me another try.
你總是會給我另一個機會去嘗試。

重覆*

**Be careful what you wish for,
許願時 請小心
'Cause you just might get it all.
因為  你的願望有可能全部成真。
You just might get it all,
你的願望有可能全部成真**
And then some you don't want.
有一些 你卻不想獲得

重覆**

重覆*

 

I said these places and these faces are getting old,
我說 這些人 這些地方都不再年輕了
So I'm going home.
所以 我要回家。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 天才R 的頭像
    天才R

    做 個 有 趣 的 人

    天才R 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()